Kitchen Lead or Experienced Chef Required
Have you got what it takes to lead or be part of a small, experienced kitchen team in a busy pub environment?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate full time Kitchen Lead or Experienced Chef to work with our, dedicated dynamic kitchen team. Maintaining our 5-star food hygiene standard is a must, along with stock control & kitchen management and the opportunity to get stuck into all aspects of our food service. As well as our iconic pub favourites, we encourage the development of more personal dishes, therefore, the ideal candidate should have an enthusiasm for producing interesting and varied dishes for our regularly changing special board.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
- Day to day running of the kitchen, including stock control
- Leading/working with the kitchen team & liaising effectively with front of house team
- Working as part of the management team
- Maintaining the fun atmosphere whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- Cooking with pride & passion with an attention to detail & quality
- Working full time, including split shifts, evening, weekends, and limited bank holidays.
In return, we offer a very competitive salary, a sensible work/life balance with 5 day working (weekly rota) & consistent hours, a staff discount on our food when dining with friends & family, and the chance to work in an independent, family run pub where your input is valued and you have the freedom to be creative.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.